Coleus Flame Thrower Salsa Verde – 4 Plants
- Stunning colors and patterns for full sun and shade.
- Versatile, premium varieties are very late to never flowering.
- Bold foliage colors in a compact habit make this striking coleus ideal for small pots and mixed containers.
- Its uniquely colored and shaped leaves add texture in the garden and containers.
- Great garden performance in sun and shade.
Exciting lime green color addition is similar in habit to Chili Pepper on the vigorous end of the series.
Scientific Name: Solenostemon scutellarioides
Common Name: Coleus
Hardiness Degree: 38 F (3.3 C)
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Shade Tolerant
Fertilize: Once a month
Spacing: 16 – 18″ (41 – 46cm)
Height: 12 – 18″ (30 – 46cm)
Width: 16 – 18″ (41 – 46cm)
Exposure: Shade, Sun
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
Join the Green Goods Club and save 10% on all orders!
PLUS get 1-3 plants shipped directly to your door every month